Monday, January 21, 2013

Sheee's Baaack!

So I had planned to pick back up as a blogging ninja January 1 (as part of my new  year's resolution)... but my friend Jenn comes in and tells me that she is doing a 21 day fast from facebook.... well since I had already been on facebook that morning I decided to go without reading anyone's blog or posting to my own... which was really hard because I included all those awesome pinterest blogs too! Ugh! SOOOO... I'm back and better than ever!  And I have got some HUGE NEWS! 

 Yes we are expecting again! 
Expected baby arrival is July 6, 2013... the hubster's Birthday.  And as many of you know I currently have a nine month old... so these two tykes will be about 15 months apart.... 
This is an example of my face when I found out....
 
followed by.....
 
To make things even crazier... my husband was in Canada when I found out... So, while in complete hysteria, I had to tell him over the phone..... his words were "I'm eating a sandwich and I think I might throw up".... 
After the crying and shock of it all... I realize I am totally 100% blessed! Many people try their whole lives to have children and never can.... And God has blessed me twice.  So my prayer is that I can raise two children who love the Lord as he so Loves me. 
We will find out tomorrow 1/22/2013 whether it's a boy or girl... and yes i'm finding out!  I have to know!  I don't want a bunch of brown/yellow/green crap!  I either want blues, bugs, cars, and sports, or I want pinks, lace, bows, and barbies! So stay tuned! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment