Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Weather I hate makes me look forward to the weather I dread...

So, our little town of Franklin, NC has literally flooded today.  I'm talking feet and feet of water!  They shut down the middle of town, literally.  I've never seen flooding this bad.
 
And weather like this really makes me think of weather to come... ahhh SUMMER! And then I remember I'm going to be 30 to 40 pounds overweight, looking like I've swallowed an excercise ball... So which is worse, rain or an ever so fat summer....Oh you skinny bikini wearing "b's"... I loathe you! 
let me just share what I have to look forward to.  
Ruched Maternity Tankini Swimsuit With Skirt  
I'm sorry... is this a dress or a bathing suit... because back in the day I would have been "up in da club" grooving to my jams in this....
Halter Maternity One Piece Swimsuit 
Nothing says pregnancy is sexy quite like tassles.... 
 
Ruched Maternity Bikini Swimsuit
I just simply refuse to be that girl.... 
Crochet Detail Maternity Swim Cover-up  
Or this one for that matter.... I mean what the hell, seriously...
Secret Fit Belly(r) 5 Pocket Maternity Shorts 
And nothing says summer quite like jean shorts, pale legs, and elastic.... Oh the elastic.....So rain on mother nature, rain on....

No comments:

Post a Comment