Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The shopping wasnt' so mellow...and neither was my ninja attitude

It's Tuesday and yes, yes, I know I'm a little late with my "weekend update" that I'm so sure so many of you give a crap about.... but anyways.... 

I was afraid I was going to have to cut someone on Saturday afternoon.  Because... as many of you already know I got new appliances and sold all of my old one's using the freaking ever fabulous facebook as a sales tool.... Anyway, my stove is literally less than a year old, I've cooked on it maybe 20 times and it's $600 new, so I figured $300 was  a very reasonable figure for a practically new, GE ceramic cooktop, that I was willing to deliver to you!... So some  girl messages me and says, "what's the lowest  you'll take"... I go through the same blah blah it's practically new, i'll deliver it to you, blah blah blah $300!!! So she says if you'll hold it til Saturday I'll meet you to get it.  So I have my husband load this pain in the arse stove into his truck and haul it to meet this girl... and she says "i'll give you $250 man, this thing is dirty..." I TURN INTO THE HULK! I'm like WTF you must be joking me.....So I proceed to tell her that yes, it has been cooked on, yes it is used, and I held this freaking thing for her for two days, had two other offers on it, and I wasn't taking $250...Not to mention the fact that I scrubbed this thing with an F-ing razor blade to get any possible grime off it (this thing was NOT DIRTY, IT'S BARELY BEEN USED)... I was fully prepared to push it back into the bed of the truck and take it right back home I was so furious.... so she looks it over... and say's well I guess it's ok I'll just take it home and make it shine.... UGH! This coming from a girl with a piercing between her boobs, like she is so much cleaner than me.... Enjoy your stove and I'll enjoy your money. 

Then The hubs, baby, and I decided to take a VERY last minute trip to Tennessee to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday.  Can I just say... I will never ever return to Pigeon Forge Tanger Outlet's this close to Christmas ever again! You would think American Eagle was selling water from a real fountain of youth, the people, the crowds, the mixed up jeans, the HORROR! Not to mention the fact that Adam and I got into a HUGE argument in the middle of the store over the use of the freaking coupons... literally anxiety attack central.... Then we had a delightful dinner at the mellow mushroom (first time eating there) and it was a fantastic pizza experience (changed my whole mood, it really did).

And we did get the chance to look at some beautiful lights! so here is our Christmas light show for the year... hope you enjoy! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment