Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tales from a Tuesday...

I didn't do a weekend up date so here's how it went:
Date night with my sister
Birthday Party
Baby Shower
Jewelry Party
Church
Birthday Party 
Church
Sunday Dinner at my mom's

.CRAZY. BUSY. TOO SHORT. WEEKEND.
Although, I did get an AMAZING necklace from the jewelry party which I'm hoping to share with all of you in 7-10 days (shipping blah!).  

On a not so crazy TRYPTOPHAN come note.  We had our annual dealership luncheon today.  And I made two DELICIOUS contributions to the menu; which I am going to share with all of you.  Please note I took these pictures after they had both been almost completely eaten.  Just to prove that my food is edible and most of the time pretty good..... I mean most people put pictures of food before anyone has touched it which I find questionable because one of two things comes to mind: 1. how do you know it's good if you haven't broke into it yet and 2. how do you even know whether or not anyone truly ate that dish??? 
So... without further adieu.....
These were my stuffed peppers.... 
 Recipe:
About 10 Jalapeno Peppers slicked in half and take the seeds out
1 Jimmy Dean regular sausage
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
Prep:
Cook Sausage until brown (edible)
Mix Sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.  Stuff the peppers.  Cover with foil.  Bake on 375 degrees for 30 minutes covered or until peppers begin to soften, and then bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
ENJOY!
And This is what was left of my chocolate trifle, or black stuff as I used to call it as a kid! 
You'll need 
1 Standard chocolate cake mix
2 regular size instant chocolate puddings
1 Large 16oz tub whip cream.
Bake your cake as it states on the box and let cool.
Make your pudding as it states on the box and let chill.
Then Layer in a punch bowl repeatedly cake, pudding, whip cream until all of your contents fill the bowl.  
Sprinkle chocolate chips on the top and call it a day! 
SO EASY EVEN I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment