Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quarantined

I've been absent the last few days from the world in general.  My home literally should have been 
QUARANTINED.
Seriously, someone should have came to my house dressed like this:
 with signs like this: 
 
It all started Wednesday when my sister got the stomach bug.... then I had it by late Wednesday night.  My son, Cray, had it by Thursday afternoon, my husband had it by Thursday night and on into Friday.... by Friday evening my grandmother, uncle Randy, and uncle Scott all had this UNRULY virus, and Saturday my mom got it!  Literally fastest and most contagious thing I think I've ever seen....
Followed by Sunday, my son who is only seven months old got a fever of about 102.8 and ran that until Tuesday! They couldn't figure out what was wrong with the little guy.  And for all you moms out there who have ever had to endure holding your sweet baby down while two nurses try to draw blood from both arms, and then do a heel prick, well.... you know what I went though Monday.  
But this little guy (in the midst of his sickness)....
Was such a brave little trooper.  
He had so many people praying for him.  That after three days of running a super high fever, clinging to mommy, and being miserable; he is finally better and back to his old self....So thanks to everyone who called, text, or said a little prayer for my main man... and may all of your children/families have a healthy holiday season :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment