Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Tigger's a wonderful thing... right?

Let me just start by showing you the best Halloween lunch date I've ever had :) If you can look at the bottom of the outfit you'll see that his legs stick out too far.... this is because this Skeleton outfit is made for a normal seven month old baby and not an 18lb, "too tall jones" baby.... So now let's move on to the really fun part....
Everyone kept asking me, "are you going to take little man trick-r-treating" and I'm thinking OF COURSE! I mean it's my kid's first halloween right! So somehow I've convinced myself that we just have to take Cray and Ellee trick-r-treating because they can't miss their first halloween, and they'll just be so disappointed if they don't get to go.... so this is what happened.....
OMG! I know!... yes, this is me, I'm tigger.  Yes, that's my sister, she's Eeyore.  Why are we dressed up too? I'm not sure.  I didn't ask myself this question until we were driving from family member house to family member house; and we got to uncle Danny's house and he looked at me like "why the hell are you wearing that".... It wasn't until that point that I realized "the babies aren't big enough to give a crap"..... and it was then, and only then, that I had a reality check, and felt like a total adult moron.... Also, notice that my sister and I are the one's holding the buckets....Not to mention these kids only have but two teeth a piece to eat anything with.... so really, we will end up eating all the candy anyways.  Did I mention at one point I was singing the tigger theme song??!  What is going on here!  I just want to know how do you go from this.....
To this.....
OH WELL..... I wouldn't trade the changes in me for anything in this world.... Happy Halloween (a day late).



No comments:

Post a Comment