Thursday, November 1, 2012

Super Excited!

 

I got online this morning to find that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award so a huge thank you to Holly over at Holly Enjoying Life for nominating me.  I am truly NEW to this whole Blogging extravaganza, so seeing that someone enjoys reading about my antics makes my heart smile.  Plus, I'm super excited to follow new people and get new followers as well...  That being said if I fail to follow the rules I apologize but I'll do my best :) 
11 Things About Me:
I'm Blonde
Very Tall "for a girl"
I LOVE sports
I'm a Tarheel, Alabama, Braves, Peyton Manning, and Nick Saban fruit cake! 
I love movies
I'm head over heels in love with my son and my husband
I love to paint and draw/craft even though I'm not phephenomenal at any of it.
I love big Hair
Summer is my favorite
I hate being cold

11 Questions Answered:
1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes 2 dogs Peyton (black lab) and Harley (rat terrier/chihuahua)
2.What is your pet peeve? 
People with NO Common Sense- it's not so common believe me!
3.Favorite Food? 
Hands down- pasta
4.If you could have one thing, could be anything, what would it be? 
If I could have one thing... probably a billion dollars (that should take care of just about anything)... If I could be anything I would want to be a stay at home mom (working all the time stinks).
5.What's your favorite childhood memory?
 My dad was from Melbourne Florida and that is where my grandparent's lived so we would go stay with them and go to Universal Studios which I loved, and still do.
6.Favorite vacation spot, and why?
Destin, FL because the water is so clear, the beaches are beautiful, and the drive isn't too far to dread.
7.Favorite color?
Blue (Tiffany Blue)
8.If there was more time in the day what would you do?
Play with my son 
9.What is or was your favorite car that you've had?
My first car, a 1966 Ford Mustang
10.Favorite Holiday?
My birthday (i've declared it a national Holiday)

11 Questions:
1. What's your favorite season and why?
2.  If you could have any other name what would it be?
3. Dress up or sweatpants?
4.  Favorite dessert?
5.  If you could ask God any question what would it be?
6.  If you could meet any one person who would it be?
7.  Favorite Color?
8.  Short Hair or Long Hair?
9.  Favorite Band of All Time?
10.  If you could have any animal for a Pet what would it be?
11.  If you could drive any car what would you drive?

Nominees:  I'm still filtering and finding blogs that I enjoy so I could only pick six.

No comments:

Post a Comment