Friday, February 1, 2013

Things that Happen When a Babies in the Room...

I was telling this story to my friend Jenn this morning (to which she laughed hysterically)... and I told her, "you know if that wasn't so personal and graphic, I would blog about it today".... but the more I thought about it (considering it was the highlight of my last two days),  I figured what the heck I'll share it anyways.... 

So let me preface by saying our nine month old son, has a crib still set up in our room.... We have a two story home, and only one bedroom (our master) upstairs... and I just haven't been able to move him downstairs ALONE yet.... So, nonetheless he sleeps in our room, and when I'm too tired to mess with putting him in his crib, I still let him sleep with us (I know, I know supermoms, I'm the devil, I get it).  

So anyway.... Last night we got Cray to sleep and into his crib and we fell asleep... Well about 12:45am Cray woke up and in about ten minutes my husband got him back to sleep (in his crib)... and Adam decided he wanted a little BOW CHICKA WOW WOW.... (probably cause of that super sweet blog I wrote about him yesterday, or he was having dreams about that damn Jennifer Aniston again... whatev). 
So, the whole err,err,err,err begins and all of a sudden Adam says, "Tiffani, he's awake, and he's standing up"....
OH MY GOSH! AWKWARD!
 
So, Adam goes over to the crib... and says "hey buddy it's ok" and picks him up...brings him over to our bed and lays him down... at this point I am standing towards our bathroom kind of out of sight... and of course Cray spots me..... And while I know this child has no clue what in the heck is going on.. I am mortified! 
So, to make a long story short.... we finally get him back to sleep, our bed is now occupied, and we have to ummmm... complete our exercise on the FLOOR!
All of my tired, overworked, never get alone time moms know exactly what I'm talking about! 
 So rock on moms! Rock on with floor exercise! Do what you gotta do!
Happy Friday Everybody! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha dying, just dying over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that baby is awkward ;) found you from the lovely julia rose above and jennifer!!! ps. love your commercial! wink wink

    ReplyDelete