Monday, July 6, 2015

33.

 Today is the day we celebrate my awesome Husband.  There are so many reasons why I love this man. 
Adam and I started dating in December of 2005.  I was just a baby of 18 years old but I fell absolutely head over heels in Love. 
Don't get me wrong we have had our share of ups and downs.  We parted ways for a while.  God didn't see that fit for us, so thankfully, He put us back together.  And for that I am forever grateful.
 
A few reasons why I love my husband so much:
 
He's GOOFY.  I mean dancing making faces, pulls his pants up too high, and makes you laugh hysterically GOOFY.
 
He makes me smile.  Not in the every single day he's so sweet and thoughtful ways, but those right in the middle of every day life, when you want to break down, he makes me smile.  On days when there are dishes in the sink, dirt on the floors, and I'm about to cry, he makes me smile.
 
He's Handsome.  From day one to now, I find him to be THE MOST attractive man.
 
He is Godly.  This should have been First.  On Sunday mornings when I am wore slap out, and don't want to get out of bed.  Adam makes sure we are up and moving.  We may not be on time, but we (his family) will be in church.  And Adam prays for us, all the time, and he teaches our kids to pray.  I'm so thankful for that.
 
He LOVES our children.  He disciplines our children.  He plays with our children.  He hugs them, he kisses them, snuggles, watches movies, dresses up like spiderman.... and so much more.  Adam is a fantastic father. 
 
The best thing about him to me, is he's my best friend.  He listens to me and he understands me.... better than anybody.  He loves me unconditionally.  He's seen me at my best, and at my worst, he just keeps on loving me.  He still holds my hand in the car.  He still gives me butterflies.  We actually have a date this evening, and I'm pretty nervous. 
 
The day God decided to put this man on earth is one of my favorites.
Happy Birthday my love. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment