Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ever have one of those days...

I know from the title you must be thinking she's had one of those awful terrible days.  But no, not this time, there was nothing in the world that could have ruined this day. This was one of those days that God created for your family to enjoy each other, enjoy the company, enjoy the smiles, every single giggle. 
 
I normally work Monday-Friday every week but this week I had a customer flying in from MA to pick up a van; so I swapped my Saturday for an impromptu Friday.  Bill is the customer's name and he flew into Atlanta from Brewster Massachusetts to purchase a van from me.  Another reason why I love my job, getting to meet customers from all over the place! Thanks Bill! And thanks for coming on a Saturday so I could have an amazing Friday with my family.... story continues.

So we decided randomly to head to Dollywood's Splash Country in Pigeon Forge, TN.  and my good ness did we have a great day!  Here's me and my babes before the adventures started. 
 
 
We played and played and played some more.  This was both of my kids first time at a waterpark.  While we played at the kiddy section my husband, his sister, and cousin rode all the big rides.  The adults had a blast too!
 
 
 
After a couple hours Cray-man zonked out!
 
After FIVE HOURS at the park we headed to have some dinner and had a great time walking around the Island. See Palmy and her handsome daddy. These two melt my heart.  I never knew it was possible to love someone more and more every day.
 
There was this really cool mime.  HE looked so much like a statue it was incredible.  Palmer didn't think he was too cool.  
 
We wound down the day with a crow-nut from this awesome sweet shoppe.  If you haven't tried one you haven't lived.  GO NOW!  And of course some Palmy lovin.
 
I as a mom (a working mom especially) long for days like this.  When my kids are happy, when my husband is having fun and happy.  Those days that are full of smiles, and hugs, and love yous.  The days that you look at your husband in those swim trunks; and even though he doesn't look the same as he did 10 years ago he's still the most handsome thing you've ever seen. Those days where everything is appreciated, everything is cherished, and everything is enjoyed. This was one of those days that God created for your family to enjoy each other, enjoy the company, enjoy the smiles, every single giggle.  
 
Enjoy them mama.  They are precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment